Ok, so development is progressing well on Fabio2. We now have Closed Group Beta Testing in progress, with selected subscribers, while we work on the final phase.
- Progress indicator
…which might not seem like a big deal, but from a usability point of view, it provides real-time feedback of progress while chomping through data files, rather than leaving you “hoping” everything is still progressing. We like it a lot!
- Bulk ADD and DELETE of FreeAgent records
- Seven record types supported: CONTACTS, PROJECTS, TASKS, TIMESLIPS, EXPENSES, BILLS and… INVOICES.
- Enhanced Reporting of existing records (with optional download for subsequent modification).
- Self-Service Upgrades (no more waiting for our admin team to upgrade accounts following payment)
- Multiple User Classes (only pay for what you need)
Once we have finished the Closed Group Beta Testing, we’ll extend the invitation to all paid-up Fabio 1 subscribers, for “Public Beta Testing”.